martedì 3 dicembre 2013

Introducing Transcendental Gaming

Hi everyone, this is my first entry to introduce the videoludic reflection, a project that I'm meditating to start from quite some time; I want to have something personal to talk about, and to write down somewhere both ideas and intuitions that could be forgotten somehow.

This blog has a very hard purpose, to try a deep, emotional and analytic approach to videogames, breaking off from the common "physical" analysis and debate related to this subject that sadly started to be quite mainstream in recent times. I really need to express what a single videogame can transmit deep inside, of studies that can be made on some aspects (game studies are already doing this, and I would add my personal view), chills that arise on certain moments and musical themes, memories engraved forever through situations encountered thanks to this medium.

It is obvious that all these considerations will have my personal point of view, and everyone of you can debate and participate in my posts.

What sensations do you get when playing certain games, what marks your soul and memories, which lessons can we receive from them, which values can we acquire from the characters we embody? On this blog we will unveil hidden sensations and emotions that only the greatest adventures provided and will provide in the future.

My presentation ends here, i'll just leave to you and myself  a little taste of what a videogame can give and the message we can get from this powerful medium.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento